Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Week 39: 254.1 Deja Vu all over again...

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 254.1
Current weight: 254.1
Lost this week: 0
Total lost to date: 10.1
Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 74.1


Well, I didn't gain any weight. What is disappointing is that it's gonna be week 40 next week and I have only lost 10 pounds. Granted I have not hit it as hard as I could be hitting it, but I fee like if I keep this up I will fail like I have failed every other time, and I feel like I cannot do that this time.

Got up at the crack of dawn (quite literally) to exercise today, but my son was sick so that didn't happen. Thankfully he took a nap this afternoon, because he was needing it. This has been a wicked year so far, sick wise, both for him, and my wife and I. Add to that that my mom is sick, and by that I mean "Sick" with a capital "S," you know?

I fully intended to kick 2009 in the balls, while 2009 apparently got wind of my plan and has been beating me down, over and over.

No comments: