Progress! Follow along at home!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sorry, I've been away...

Like the title says, I’m sorry for the lack of updates recently. However, I have been consumed with other things in my life.

Primarily, my mom has lung cancer and we’re not all that sure how long she has left.

Wow. That’s pretty damn hard to type out. It’s a fact, though. It’s been consuming 99% of my spare time lately and I just don’t really have the witty banter available as readily as I used to. I’m pretty angry right now, and sad, and mentally screwed up.

I’m still going to be doing my weigh-ins on Tuesdays, but I can’t guarantee any content otherwise for a little while. I’ll update when I can, as often as I can.

Meanwhile, if you wanted to do me a favor? Could all you fucking idiots please stop smoking?

Especially all of you idiots that I actually like. You know who you are.


Thanks.

No comments: