Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 38: 254.1

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 254.9
Current weight: 254.1
Lost this week: .8
Total lost to date: 10.1
Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 74.1


Meh.

It’s been a wonderful couple of weeks here at the compound!

That was sarcasm, by the way. I’m under a tremendous amount of stress and, while I’m not eating like a bag of Chips Ahoy! cookies every other day I’m certainly finding it challenging to exercise like I need to in order to get rid of this flab.

It’s Brass Monkeys out there today, let me tell you! I was looking forward to a nice quiet lunch watching Basil Rathbone Holmes it up in Dressed to Kill then I got the fateful call that starts out with the voice of the woman you love that says “I need you to do me a little favor at lunch…”

Well, poop. Ah well, I need to pick a thing or two up as well.

I didn’t mention Biggest Loser last week! Being horrifically sick really put me off my game, and I am sorry kids! Well, they split the teams up, and mixed up some couples, and Ron is still with Bob, his son, however, is with Jillian. Ron pulled 5 pounds, which for a dude with a messed up shoulder and bad knees, is a respectable.

They ended up sending Dane home. Ron is way on borrowed time. This is the stage where people are sent home because the contestants are playing the game not just voting off the assholes. I give him 2 more weeks.

His kid, on the other hand at 18 years old, might just take the whole thing.


No comments: