Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Cheatin' Mouth!

Yeah, I had breakfast at Dunkin Donuts today. I slept in a little (I do not gym it up on Thursdays) and didn’t allow myself enough breakfast time. I made it as healthy as I could (only 1 sausage patty, Multigrain bagel) but still, it was far from my optimal breakfast. The sad thing is, it’s like an hour later and I am hungry again, and tired to boot. Stupid stomach! Why do I keep listening to you!?!?!?! Sometimes I think it’s because you’re bigger than my brain, but you’re soft, soft I tell you, and you are no longer in charge.

I’m not going to beat myself up (unless you count extra fun at the gym tomorrow!), my public admission to the whole damned internet is enough to guilt me for a good long while.

Lots to do tonight as well. I want to post some stuff up on Ebay, the baby needs laundry done (and he can’t reach the washer. That and he’d probably try and eat the quarters…) and I need to pack what was won from this week’s auctions. FUN CITY!

No comments: