Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 83. Pretty much the same as Week 82.

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 227.0
Current weight: 227.0
Lost this week: 0.0*
Total lost to date: 36.8

Weight remaining to lose: 47 pounds

The fact that I lost nothing this week, added to the fact that I wanted nothing more right this morning than to take a nap and get Chinese Food, is not helping me be motivated..

I went to the gym instead, mind you, but I'd still like the Tso's, you know?

It was back to crappy disco music, but I persevered. Why is the music so loud when it's so bad? I just don't get it! Fortunately I had the G.I. Joe Review Podcast to listen to.

Why, yes, I am a colossal nerd, thanks for noticing!

Another thing, if you have a movie schedule for the movie room at the gym, why not stick to it?

When a man goes expecting the cinematic masterpiece** that is The Cannonball Run, I do not expect something some inferior Ladder 49***!

I mean, come on!

I also forgot my new girdle, and yeah it's a lot different working out without one, mainly due, I think, with the umbilical hernia I have. I busted my old one, and I'll tell you what, I'll say it again: do NOT buy the ones at Five Below. I love the store and have tons of other products from there, but I'd avoid the Waist Trimming Belts were I you...


*aside from how that looks kind of like an owl, I don't like to see that.
** yes, I'm serious. I love that movie almost indecently!
*** I have no idea if Ladder 49 is a bad film or not. There's very few movies that could have replaced CR with where I would be satisfied truth be told. At least in the sense where I can jump in and out and still enjoy the movie.

No comments: