Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Music makes a big difference...

The gym had the following stuff on the radio today*:

Rush (one of the few songs I like)
Dio
Black Sabbath
Van Halen
Guns n Roses
Judas Priest
some more I can't remember
and Grim Freakin' Reaper**!!!

Then, the elastic belt I wear to keep in my belly, erm I mean my body heat, broke. Fooey. This is why you don't buy it from Five Below and you spend the extra $5 at Target. I seriously got like 5 uses out of it. I used the one from Target for a couple months before it wore out.

I also burned my wrist on our toaster oven. I have burned my hands half a dozen times in the three weeks we have had it. I think it's out to get me.

*XM Radio
** and I know what you're thinking and it wasn't. It was "Rock You to Hell."

No comments: