Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 82- Slow and steady again.

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 228.6
Current weight: 227.0
Lost this week: 1.6
Total lost to date: 36.8

Weight remaining to lose: 47 pounds

OK, all things considered, I'm not going to complain about this one at all. I have to get the momentum up though if I am going to come near my goal, however.

Was feeling pretty crummy this morning so I ended up taking a nap. I almost never nap during the day, even when I am feeling under the weather. However, I do love a good nap, so I got the couch ready and turned on the fan. I then put on Doctor Who- The Hand of Fear, set it for "commentary*" and within minutes I was out like a light.

I woke up totally disorientated and amazed that it was two hours later, but man, did I feel great!

I'm gonna try and go to sleep a little early tonight, because I am going to be a busy beaver tomorrow and there will be NO time for napping!


*this is not to say I normally do not like the commantaries, because I do, and this one has Tom Baker and Lis Sladen and is great fun, but if I am tired, the friendly english voices send me straight to the land of nod

No comments: