Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ah, good. We've had enough of this balmy 40 degree weather...

...so it looks like it's gonna effin snow tonight.

I blame myself, because yesterday I thought "Man, I should really get the cars washed..."

Some randomness:

1) The McChicken on the dollar menu seems to be a bad thing. I mean as far as I am concerned specifically and for the world at large.* Talk about temptation. I dunno really why, but it's been nagging me lately.
2) 2.5 pounds over the entire Holiday eating season is pretty damn good. It's a setback, but it should only hold me back a week or so.
3) Everywhere I go lately is Chinese Food places with deals. Alright, China, I get it, your food is nummy! I am resisting though, because I can. Because I have to!
4) the microwave crapped out last night. Macy's has a shitty selection and they are over-priced. I only wnet there as we have some store credit, not because I'm a big fan of Macy's. As a matter of fact, I actually kind of hate the joint, due mostly to snooty salespeople.

I ended up getting one @ Target that was a brand I'd heard of and it was $70 dollars cheaper than the one at Macy's which was kind of shady looking.

Then again, Macy's carries a toaster oven priced at $400, so what the frig do I know?

5) Man, The Biggest Loser was pretty good this week. I don't know anyone's name other than I think the really big dude is named Mike. Mike is 52o-something pounds at the get-go and all I could think was "how does he get anywhere?" How does the human body carry 500+ pounds?

The short answers are "not well, " and "not for too long."

I'll get to more of this later, I gotta go out.



* Pun semi-intended.

No comments: