Progress! Follow along at home!

Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

45.5 pounds to go, 8 months to do it.

This is not an impossible task. 5 pounds and change a month for 8 months? This can be done, but we must remain diligent, and we are strapped in for the ride.

So, stay tuned as I resolve to update more often, do some promised food reviews and give you a look at some tools that you* can use to spruce yourself up at home, in case you can't get to, or are too embarrassed** to go to the gym.

Anyhow, I ate the hell out of some Tso last night, and that's that for that, if you know what I mean. Gonna try and not have any more for as long as I can. If I can make it to my Birthday, maybe I'll give myself a treat of some sort.

OK, let's get this year going!


*yes, you!
** I'll be addressing this one as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.