Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 63- 230.4 The best laid plans...

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 232.2
Current weight: 230.4
Lost this week: 1.8
Total lost to date: 33.8

Goal for this week: 2 pounds. Lets stick with this and see if we can't maintain some momentum

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 50.4

So the plan was to get up at 6:30 and exercise. Of course I didn't get to sleep until about 12:30, because of some unruly neighbors had apparently installed a Rancor Pit* and were having monster fights until just before midnight. This is not the first time, either.

Now, normally 6 hours of sleep? I used to do it all the time when I was working, so I figured it'd be easy to do. I think it would have had I not heard my son at 5. He had been up since three according to my wife. So, I tagged her out, and was up with him until he fell asleep sometime between 7 and 7:30 am. I got up to get lunch together for the working half of the household and boy howdy am I tired...


*Oh, for the love of Pete, people, look it up. It's 2009, we've got Wikipedia and Google for a reason!

No comments: