Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Week 62- 232.2 and up we go again!

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 231.0
Current weight: 232.2
Lost this week: UP 1.2, damn it.
Total lost to date: 32

Goal for this week: 2 pounds. I'm going to try and be realistic.

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 52.2


Well, in the Good News department, I did not cause myself grievous bodily harm by learning to jump rope. My personal best is 6 in a row! After 10 minutes last night I was in agony. yes, seriously.

the bad news is I went up a pound and change. Now, I know it's because I have not been religious with my points counting so I am getting back on the points wagon ASAP. It looks like I will not lose enough to be halfway at my birthday (the 27th!). That's OK. I have made progress and that is important.

Also, today is my ninth Wedding anniversary.

I think 9 years is what, DVDs?

No comments: