Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 60- 231.9 pounds Seriously?

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 231.0
Current weight: 231.9
Lost this week: up .9!
Total lost to date: 32.3

Goal for this week: 2 pounds. Really 2 pounds!

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 51.9

OK, seriously? UP?!?!

I gotta step up my game. I turn 39 in a few weeks and I really wanted to be at my halfway point by then. As it stands now, it's looking a little dicey. Loss of a job apparently throws an enormous monkey wrench into your life.

I am really keen to be at the halfway point by the 27th. I was hoping to have had a nice loss this week to make that happen. Alas, it was not to be.

Nice walk tonight, not as much as last night, but my feet are really irritated from sand in my shoe from yesterday's walk. I took the boy and my cousin's kid out to the lake yesterday and Owen loved the hell out of it.

Gotta step it up, gotta step it up because the missus is gonna pass me soon!

1 comment:

Gilbert said...

Loss of Job? WTF??