Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Breaking records and nothing else thank goodness!

I bought two new pairs of basketball shorts yesterday, and lo and behold kids, they were LARGE!

Yes, you read that correctly, LARGE, no EXTRA LARGE.

I like them, despite them being shiny. The red pair look a little like Spider Man's underpants.

I went out for my walk last night and for some strange reason decided to run. I didn't get far, obviously, but i did it. Then, just like on the "interval" setting on the treadmill, I ran again. I'd pick a point in the distance like "OK, just make it to that mailbox and you can stop running..." and I did. It felt great! I am crediting the shorts for making me lighter.*

In related news, my personal best jump rope record is up to 18! woo!

Also, Owen said 'banana" yesterday, or as he said it ba-bama!

See you tomorrow!

* half kidding!

No comments: