Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 86- Half a pound is half a pound.

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 224.4
Current weight: 223.9
Lost this week: .5
Total lost to date: 39.3

Weight remaining to lose: 43.8 pounds

OK, it's obvious that at this pace I will NOT reach my goal. Thus, I gotta get to stepping a little bit more. We have a Biggest Loser DVD that has a couple short cardio rutines on it, and it might just be time to get them cracking.

I had a Weight Watchers prepared meal tonight of turkey and stuffing, and while it was good, I now am besieged with the most foul and noxious gas.

Tomorrow night the Count Basie Theater in Red Bank will be showing a FREE showing of The Maltese Falcon. 8PM, be there!

I love me some Sam Spade, and while I own the film on DVD, I have never seen it. Yeah, I'm kind of a dope like that sometimes. Don't get me started on things I own and have not watched.

No comments: