Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Biggest loser update: Meh.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was unable to see BL on Tuesday, thus making my normal Wednesday post impossible.

So, I'm getting kind of sick of the Biggest Loser this year. It's getting hard to root for some people, like Shay and Daniel. I'm not 100% sure why.

It was a pretty low weight loss week for all concerned, except for Danny who mashed out an impressive 12 pounds after last weeks 15. Daniel is doing something wrong. I'll go so far as to say he doesn't even know what that something is.

Anyhoo, the Black team finally won a challenge, but still managed to lose the weigh in, because in this week's twist is was person to person. So if Shay beat Rudy, her team got a point. if Allen beat whoever the hell was up against Allen, he would get the point for his team. Three points would do it.

And it did, because Black lost, again. Looks like Bob may just have some contenders on his team this year, including my gal Rebecca. She delivered like the UPS man this week and brought her a-game.

I'd like to go through the remaining contestants and let you know my impressions.

Rebecca- she's got a shot. She's cute and spunky and we all know I like cute and spunky.
Allen- He's a nice guy, he's got the ability and drive and he just may have what it takes to do win. and I LOVE his eyebrows!
Abby- despite being sent home, I believe she has won her own personal contest. BL was, for her, a kick in the ass to start her life over from scratch after losing her husband and kids. I don't think I'd be able to do it, that's for sure. She brought Jillian to tears and in that moment I knew she was going to be OK.
Danny- I love the big lug. His enthusiasm is catchy as hell, and you know he weill not put the weight back on, whenever he leaves. He's also the only power player on black this year. he was the only black player to beat their opponent! I also think they are going to foolishly vote him off at some point.
Tracey- Like Abby said, she's crazy, but I have a gruding respect for her. She puts in the work and has never pretended to be in this for anything other than to win. If she does she will get fat again. Just a hunch.
Amanda- Dammit, America's Choice, get cracking. You can do it, everyone else knows you can do it, they took you out first in the challenge, so wake the frick up honey! Your pals Shay and Daniel will vote you off soon enough.
Liz- She's an angry southern Grandma. You have to love her, but for goodness sake, do not cross her. The glee she had when they had to vote a non-Danny home was palpable.
Rudy- man, 101 pounds in 7 weeks. Could he have been happier? I like Rudy a lot and I think he has potential to take it.
Shay- I'm getting tired of her "Blue team has no heart" shchtik. Aside from the Nutbar, they are heart, personified. Black is 1 weigh in from turning on itself like a pack of jackals. Was I touched by her story? Sure I was, but i'm starting to think some of it is an act.
Daniel- I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I no longer think he's what he seems to be. He should have been gone by now, but has allied himself with people other people like.

Maybe Bob has this year's Biggest Loser?

7 more episodes to go kids.

No comments: