Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Week 58- 231 pounds. A slight stumble

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 230.0
Current weight: 231.0
Lost this week: +1 pounds!
Total lost to date: 33.2

Goal for this week: 2 pounds

Goal Weight: 180

Weight remaining to lose: 51

All right, not terrible considering I did have the following food items since last week:

Chicken Nuggets
Arby's roast beef
3 pulled pork sliders from Applebees
and Chinese food, twice.

It's easy to fall into bad habits, especially when you have people over. I have missed my dad, and it's nice to have him around.

I have also missed Chinese Food. An awful lot, actually. I didn't have too much of it yesterday, thank goodness because my weight gain would probably be a lot worse. I have been much better today! I also got a little exercise in to boot.

By the way, Fit & Active makes a fudgesicle that pretty much rules and beats the blazes out of their official Weight Watchers counterparts.

and about half price too!

Slimming your waistline while keeping your wallet chubby, that's our goal here!

No comments: