Progress! Follow along at home!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Random stuff for your friday...

Here's one of my favorite OOP Comedy albums for you

Father Guido Sarducci- Breakfast in Heaven

It's really, really funny!

Enjoy!

Some random observations:

  • Nickelodeon kid-band The JumpArounds changed their name to the Fresh Beat Band thus proving that even if you have a pretty awful band name it can be made much, much worse. This does not diminish the fact that Marina is damn cute. Thank you.
  • There are people wearing 2 piece swimsuits who have truly no business wearing 2 piece swimsuits. I don't mean borderline cases, I mean Chris Farley in a thong. I'm not saying I'm perfect, I should be at the pool in a snowsuit.
  • I saw a woman at CVS recently who's cankles* were so bad it looked as if her feet were trying to eat her flip-flops.
  • I know I have lost weight because I am not as buoyant in the pool.
  • I have a hard time spelling "buoyant."
  • When you're not in front of a PC all day, the daily blog suffers.

*Cankles- An aesthetically unfortunate physiological condition which leaves its victims with no discernable narrowing of the ankle between the calf and the foot.

No comments: