Progress! Follow along at home!

Friday, February 11, 2011

The second half of a man's life is made up of nothing but the habits he has acquired during the first half. ~Feodor Dostoevski

Ain't that the truth?

Let's face it, shall we? Your Pal Rich is a creature of habit, and not all of them good ones. Here's a few of them good or bad:

  • I don't like left turns.
  • If I have pancakes or waffles, I require a meat product with them.
  • I really have no "INSIDE VOICE!"
  • I like to meander when I shop. Really...
  • I tend to leave stuff out after I use them
  • I waaaaaaaaaaay overthink dang near everything
  • I could be a Hoarder if I wasn't careful.

Anyway, I need to start developing some good habits, aside from working out to de-flabbify m'self. Therefore, I will be attempting to do one creative thing every day from now on. Whether it's working on new songs for my band (currently on super-hiatus), this blog, Epinions reviews, or playing guitar. You know, just to do something! I need to do something to stimulate my brain as well as my body, because I feel like I am stagnating a bit, and I think it's going to help me an awful lot.

oh, and because I am oh! so current, I have a Twitter account now, so you can follow me @OldManConroy

It's basically a way to pimp this blog, Grover Kent, my Epinions reviews and whatever other goofy endeavors I might undertake.

No comments: