Progress! Follow along at home!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Week 104- Plateau-ing the line

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 222.6
Current weight: 222.6
Lost this week: 0

Total lost to date: 41.6

Weight left to lose: 42.6

OK, it's not UP, but it's not down. Sorry for not getting this up at a normal time, but there was a lot going on...This result IS from Tuesday though, so don't worry, the results are not skewed.

I have been told that, believe it or not, Chili's has removed the Awesome Blossom from it's menu. This is probably old news, as I haven't eaten at Chili's in at least a year, and when I was last there, I'm pretty sure we only laughed about the damned thing.

Upon researching this, it appears this occurred about 2 years ago. I am out of the loop as far as the chain restaurants go.

No comments: