Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 103- Good News/Bad News

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 224.6
Current weight: 222.6
Lost this week: 2.0

Total lost to date: 41.6

Weight left to lose: 42.6


Sorry for the late update, kids. I did my tuesday weigh in, but the home PC is virused up pretty thoroughly. I’d like to meet the guy who wrote the program and punch him in the sack, and I’m not referring to hitting him while he’s asleep.

That’s the bad news. The good news is I am down two pounds! Wooooooo!

OK, I’m pretty psyched that I lost two pounds, and I go for more bloodwork on Thursday so we’ll see how that’s going.

My arms are getting more defined and that’s nice, but the gut still vexes me.*

Also, I discovered that while 34 waist shorts are perfectly fine, that does not translate to board shorts, as the Most Awesome Bathing Suit Ever (seriously, it’s ridiculous. Pictures forthcoming!) failed to cover my junk properly**. It would have been pretty rad for a trip to say, Hedonism or I dunno, the Tri-State Show Us Your Wang convention, but wholly inappropriate for the apartment complex pool.

Nobody needs to be involved in that situation.




* Shush already, I know. More crunches for the muscles, more running and sweating for the flab.

**Sorry, Ladies. This ship has sailed. :)

No comments: