Progress! Follow along at home!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Burfday to me! Plus a new motto!

Well, lookee there! I'm the big Four-Oh! I ought to be svelte and sexy, right?

Well I didn't make it.


No shit, Sherlock. I've been a complete trainwreck fitness wise for going on, oh I dunno, damn near two months now.


Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have made it to forty. There were times in my life where it was looking a little shaky, let me tell you. So, I guess it's you just have to keep on trucking, right?


So, here's the tally for the I just turned 40 weigh in.


Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 231.0
Current weight: 234.0
Lost this week: UP 3

Total lost to date: 31.2

Weight left to lose: 54.0


So there you have it. 54 pounds left to go before I reach my goal.


I'm giving myself a year, thus making my new motto: GETTING IT DONE BY FORTY ONE!

No, I will not be changing the blog title.

No comments: