Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 95- Honestly, I'm getting a little annoyed...

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 224.0
Current weight: 223.0
Lost this week: 1.0
Total lost to date: 41.2

Weight left to lose: 43.0

One pound, eh?

Well.

I guess I have no choice but to switch to Plan B. I'm going to have to take up smoking crack.*



* Just kidding, kids. Freebasing cocaine is way better for weight loss!**

** it saddens me to have to put this here, but I am KIDDING. I don't wanna be responsible for some moron kid on Intervention in a couple years crying into a dirty flannel shirt about how he just wanted to drop "that last 10 pounds" and that he saw this on a blog.

1 comment:

Janet said...

i'm getting annoyed with you, too. ask your Dear Wifey for tips on what she's doing since she seems to know The Secret. While you're at it, forward that to me. I need to lose these last 15 or so (ahem) pounds of baby fat.