Progress! Follow along at home!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Week 92- Weak, totaly weak!

Starting weight: 264.2
Weight last week: 222.5
Current weight: 225.5
Lost this week: +3
Total lost to date: 38.6

Weight left to lose: 45.6

Goddammit. At this rate I feel like I am never going to reach my goal. The clock is ticking and I am apparently swelling like a tick as well.

I busted my ass like you wouldn't believe, and I am ridiculously annoyed that I am UP! I could see maybe no change or only down a little, but three pounds is pretty substantial for me at this stage of the game to be up.

GRRRR. Don't mind me, I am just annoyed. Lots of little things are piling up right now and they are just irking the crap out of me. Add to that the one year anniversary of my Mom passing being tomorrow.

Also, ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THE RAIN, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

See, I'm getting crabby, and that's not good. Anyhow, today's a cardio day, so once I go to the gym tonight I'll be glued to the treadmill and eliptical for an hour or so.

No comments: