Progress! Follow along at home!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I gotta keep my big trap shut (not a post about eating!)!

I realize every time I make one of those "Man, I am so gonna kill it next week!" posts, I don't so much kill it, you know?

I got lucky. Despite not as much gymming as I should have, I stayed the same. I attribute that to two days of busting my hump @ the Flea Market and one day of busting our collective humps (me an the missus) sorting out the garage. This is a good thing, because previously, it looked like the Salvation Army exploded. Currently, due to high stacks of plastic storage bins with walkways intertwined, it looks like I'm hiding the Ark of the Covenant (see below):



(this is an actual photo of my garage. No, really*!)

Anyway, I'm off to the gym to get all sweaty and listen to the latest edition of the Uncanny Xcast, my favorite podcast. It's not for kids, and you don't really have to be into the comics to enjoy it.

Remind me to tell you about Irony Wednesday.







*No, not really!

No comments: